Contract Services develops and approves OSU contracts for business transactions, which typically include non-research, revenue-in or revenue neutral transactions. Examples of Agreements that Contract Services reviews and approves include:
- Academic Affiliation Agreements
- Collaboration Agreements (for non-research collaborations)
- Education Abroad Agreements
- Internship, Work Study and Host Site Agreements
- Testing Services Agreements
Contract Services provides a suite of services, including drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and executing non-research business transaction contracts. We manage the contracting process from initial opportunity review, through contract negotiation, to contract approval and act as liaison between campus units and Legal Counsel, Risk Management and our contracting partners.
Contract Services Forms