OSU Procurement and Contract Services has created a new contract for Equipment Maintenance Management Services (EMMS) with The Remi Group LLC. The objective of this contract is to provide a comprehensive approach to managing equipment maintenance that utilizes current service providers while reducing costs. Program benefits include:
- Freedom to use your preferred service provider
- Online management reports on equipment and vendor performance
- Flexibility to customize coverage levels
- Ability to add or remove equipment at any time
- Consolidation of equipment maintenance contracts
- In-house repair reimbursement
The Remi Group does not repair or service equipment. Your department may continue to utilize its current maintenance service provider. Savings are realized by consolidating existing service agreements into ONE comprehensive program, thereby eliminating the inefficiencies of multiple vendor service agreements.
How the Program Works:
Eligible equipment includes: general office, information technology, medical, laboratory/research, security, communication, mailroom, plus other types of equipment that are electronic in nature.
This agreement provides a minimum guaranteed discount of 25% on eligible current vendor service agreements and is available to all OSU departments.
For more information, please refer to the Contract Summary.