May 28th, 2015
9:30am - 2:00pm
LaSells Stewart Center
In the past, the OSU Merchant Expo was a product and services trade show organized and presented by Procurement and Contract Services, now a division of Procurement, Contracts and Materials Management (PCMM). This tradeshow has been presented annually since 1996 and has become a highly attended signature event for the University, with the purpose of connecting OSU staff in the market for goods and services and suppliers interested in doing business with OSU.
For 2015, PCMM is focusing on a new vision for our annual trade show event. As we continue to strengthen strategic sourcing efforts and obtaining the best possible value in the contracts available to the University, we will also align our trade show to support these efforts and to ensure it provides educational and business value to both attendees and participating suppliers.
As a result, our event will now be known as the OSU Supplier Showcase. This tradeshow will provide the most meaningful networking and business opportunities to the clients we support. Our main focus will be on Buy ORANGE vendors (contracted pricing agreements with OSU) as well as MWESB (Minority, Women-Owned and Emerging Small Business), QRF (Qualified Rehabilitation Facilities) and local Corvallis-based vendors that provide goods and services to OSU departments campus-wide. (Please note that this event does not include construction-related goods and services.)
Participating Vendor List
- Registration will begin early 2015 by INVITE ONLY
- Booth rates will range between $350 and $575, depending on booth location and vendor category
- There is a 2-booth limit per vendor
- Registration will be rolled out in phases:
- Buy ORANGE/Contracted Vendors (starts 2/2/15)
- MWESB/QRF Vendors(starts 3/2/15)
- Corvallis-based vendors (starts 3/16/15 for remaining available booths - vendors must provide goods or services to departments across campus)
- Registration will not be required this year for attendees
- Drinks and snacks will be available during event (attendees may purchase own lunch at nearby eateries)
- Please encourage buyers and purchasing decision-makers in your area to attend
- Bring your business cards for door prize drawings!
- Download and print the informational flyer (PDF) to post in your department
For further information please contact us using our Contact Supplier Showcase form.